Hello, I am pleased to inform you about the UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening registration form for 2023/2024 Jamb candidates. This post informs all Jambites who choose the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice that the POST-UTME Screening Form is out.
The University of Port Harcourt has announced the commencement of the 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who select the University as their First Choice in the 2023 UTME and got a minimum score of 180 mark and above to apply Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is 180 for those who added The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) as their first choice while registering for Jamb.
The University of Port Harcourt has released the date for online Registration and opened the registration portal. Registration commences on Monday, 3rd July 2023, and closes on Monday, 31st July 2023. Candidates are to log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the registration procedure.
Candidates should visit the University School Website www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the Registration Procedure.
- Qualified candidates must input their UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Create Remita Code for payment with Master, Visa, Verve Card, Etc. Alternatively, Print the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks below with the Remita Platform.
i. Access Bank Plc
ii. Ecobank Plc
iii. Fidelity Bank Plc
iv. First Bank Plc
vi. UBA Plc
vii. Uniport-Choba Microfinance Bank
Furthermore, make a payment of #2,000.00 Only.
- Get a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment. Proceed online again and Login your UTME Registration Number and then Access Code on the payment slip from Monday, 3rd July 2023.
- Finish filling out the Form online as requested. Candidate(s) who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should also indicate.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background with not more than 1 x 1 inch. (if requested)
- Click the “Submit Button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. You will have to Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Click the “submit button” and print registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2023 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Not that the date for the Screening Exercise has yet to be released. Hence additional details, the schedule of the Screening Exercise, will be announced in due course. All candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
All candidates are also advised to check the University official website or contact the admissions office for more information on the registration process and requirements.
CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Important Notes About the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Form
- Inconsistency in the name(s) or picture on Registration Slip is unacceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of the candidate. Candidates’ name(s) on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Result, and other registration documents will be the same thing.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years and above by month of October 2023 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPods, Walkmans, similar gadgets, or any extraneous materials must not be allowed to the Screening Venue.
- Candidates will apply within the Registration period as the online application link Form may be disabled at MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY, 31ST JULY, 2023.
- Registrations is online: therefore, candidates are not expected to be appear physically at the University Campus but are advised to register from their location.
- Candidate(s) who choose the Uniport University as their second choice but wished to be considered for admission may apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have changed to the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) as their First Choice.
- Candidates will ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB portal or website as soon as possible, as those who did not will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure they register with valid personal phone (GSM) number and email address.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, All candidates must report to their Screening Venues as scheduled to avoid disqualification.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, OR UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, MAY NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS THROUGHOUT THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For support services during Registration, send an email to: email@example.com
For further inquiries, please visit the school website
For any questions and more details about the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-UTME, kindly contact us by commenting in the comment section below.