RIVERS STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT INTO RIVERS STATE SMART SCHOOL
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Pursuant to the approval of a Smart School for
Rivers State by the Federal Government, and the subsequent approval for staffing of the school by the Government of Rivers State, the Rivers State Unversal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill teaching positions in the Junior Secondary, Primary, and Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) sections of the Rivers State Smart School.
1. Candidates shall be no ess than 18 years
and no more than 40 years old at the time
2. Candidates shall have demonstrable skill in
the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point,
Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
3. Candidates shall possess a minimum of
Bachelors Degree in Education or a Post-
Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to
a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree. In the case of persons to be deployed to the Early
Child Care Development Education (ECCDE)
Section, a Nigeria Certificate in Education
(NCE) with specialization in ECCDE may be
4. A teaching license certified by the Teachers’
Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shall
be an added advantage.
5. Prior working experience in a Smart School
shall be an added advantage.
6. Candidates shall demonstrate capacity for
written and spoken communication in English.
7. Recruitment of candidates shall be through
Computer based test and interview to determine competence in pedagogical,
psychosocial, and organizational skills.
8. Candidates shall apply online FREE at the portal: http://rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com/ with the
1. Application letter, typewritten and signed by
2. Recent colour passport photograph (not older than six months) on a white background.
3. Birth certificate or affidavit of birth (recently
Sworn age declarations are liable to be
4. ALL eduational certificates from First School
Leaving Certificate (FSLC), and Senior School
Certificate to highest degree attained by
5. Professional licenses and certifications lie
6. Local Government Identification Certificate.
7. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate,
8. Detailed curriculum vitae with the names,
designations, telephone numbers, and email
addresses of three referees.
9. Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted by
10. All applications MUST be submitted on or
before 19th April, 2023.
Ven. Dr. F.N. Akah, JP, DSSRS, mni
Exeautive Chairman, RSUBEB.